By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Viral Trending contentViral Trending content
  • Home
  • World News
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Celebrity
  • Business
  • Crypto
  • Gaming News
  • Tech News
  • Travel
Reading: Jon Bon Jovi Reflects on Richie Sambora Leaving the Band: ‘There Was Never a Fight’
Notification Show More
Viral Trending contentViral Trending content
  • Home
  • Categories
    • World News
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Celebrity
    • Business
    • Crypto
    • Tech News
    • Gaming News
    • Travel
  • Bookmarks
© 2024 All Rights reserved | Powered by Viraltrendingcontent
Viral Trending content > Blog > Celebrity > Jon Bon Jovi Reflects on Richie Sambora Leaving the Band: ‘There Was Never a Fight’
Celebrity

Jon Bon Jovi Reflects on Richie Sambora Leaving the Band: ‘There Was Never a Fight’

By admin 3 Min Read
Share
SHARE

Jon Bon Jovi is shining a light on where things stand with Richie Sambora more than 10 years after he stepped away from the band.

During a Q&A at a screening of the band’s docuseries, Thank You Goodnight: The Bon Jovi Story, Jon, 62, assured music fans there are no hard feelings about Richie’s decision.

“There was never a fight,” he told the audience on April 10 via PEOPLE. “There was substance abuse, there was anxiety, there was being a single parent, there was a lot of personal issues he was going through. But never to this day did any of us, me or him or David [Bryan] or Tico [Torres], ever have a fight.”

Richie, 64, who previously struggled with painkillers and alcohol, decided to leave the group in the middle of the band’s 2013 Because We Can tour.

At the time, he expressed a desire to spend more time with his family. He shares 26-year-old daughter Ava Sambora with his ex-wife Heather Locklear.

“I ain’t no angel,” Richie told PEOPLE in December 2020. “But I realized, Ava needed me to be around at that point in time. Family had to come first, and that’s what happened.”

Jon agreed that Richie wanted to be home more than he wanted to be on the road. But at the same time, he admitted there was an adjustment after losing his longtime music partner.

“There’s no animosity,” he said during the Q&A. “An integral part of my story for three of the four chapters was my right-hand man, asked to join my band and I was lucky to have met him. But life went on.”

To this day, the Grammy winner respects his former bandmate for prioritizing family — even if he misses rocking out with his buddy.

“I respect the idea that he wanted to stay home and raise his daughter,” he said. “It’s unfortunate for us and for the world, but I am not mad about it.”

Thank You Goodnight: The Bon Jovi Story is a four-part docuseries that chronicles the past and uncertain future of one of the most recognizable bands in the world.

Cameras began rolling in February 2022 and followed the group’s journey as they figured out what was next. According to Hulu, “the series relives the triumphs and setbacks, greatest hits, biggest disappointments and most public moments of friction.”

Thank You Goodnight: The Bon Jovi Story premieres April 26 on Hulu.

You Might Also Like

Jacob Elordi & Kendall Jenner’s Relationship Timeline: Everything to Know

Brooke Shields Then & Now: See Photos of the Actress Through the Years

Jacob Elordi’s Girlfriend History: From Olivia Jade Giannulli to Kendall Jenner

Anderson Cooper’s Former Partner Benjamin Maisani: Their Relationship & Who the CNN Host Is Dating Now

Anderson Cooper Net Worth: How Much Money the CNN Anchor Makes

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Copy Link
Previous Article Darkest Dungeon 2 is Getting a New Standalone Campaign This Year
Next Article Taylor Swift’s Music Is Back on TikTok—Right Before Her New Album Drops
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

Gas Networks Ireland to connect Cork waste-to-energy plant to national gas grid
Tech News
This Toshiba Rice Cooker Is Becoming a Quiet Favorite for Busy Families
Tech News
Mourinho plotting to block Man Utd move for £278,000-a-week Real Madrid star
Sports
College students are booing commencement speakers celebrating AI, but the wave of hate hasn’t stopped them from using it to cheat on their exams
Business
Republican lawmakers call for permanent CBDC ban as House vote approaches
Crypto
How to unlock the Goliath race in Forza Horizon 6
Gaming News
Suez Canal summit: global tourism holds its breath
Travel

About Us

Welcome to Viraltrendingcontent, your go-to source for the latest updates on world news, politics, sports, celebrity, tech, travel, gaming, crypto news, and business news. We are dedicated to providing you with accurate, timely, and engaging content from around the globe.

Quick Links

  • Home
  • World News
  • Politics
  • Celebrity
  • Business
  • Home
  • World News
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Celebrity
  • Business
  • Crypto
  • Gaming News
  • Tech News
  • Travel
  • Sports
  • Crypto
  • Tech News
  • Gaming News
  • Travel

Trending News

cageside seats

Unlocking the Ultimate WWE Experience: Cageside Seats News 2024

Investing £5 a day could help me build a second income of £329 a month!

Brussels unveils plans for a European Degree but struggles to explain why

cageside seats
Unlocking the Ultimate WWE Experience: Cageside Seats News 2024
May 22, 2024
Investing £5 a day could help me build a second income of £329 a month!
March 27, 2024
Brussels unveils plans for a European Degree but struggles to explain why
March 27, 2024
Trump evokes more anger and fear from Democrats than Biden does from Republicans, AP-NORC poll shows
March 28, 2024
© 2024 All Rights reserved | Powered by Vraltrendingcontent
  • About Us
  • Contact US
  • Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Service
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?