(as of Apr 22,2021 11:48:52 UTC – Details)
1. Four built-in watch faces. You can replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 40+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.
2. Test conditions: the device is fully charged, the automatic heart rate measurement feature is enabled for 10 minutes, the Activate on Raise feature is enabled, and other settings are kept in default states. Each day involves the following operations: 50 notifications are received and displayed, 200 screen activations on raise are conducted, outdoor running every other day for 30 minutes and SpO2 measurement twice per day. During actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
3. Based on the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the watch delivers a water resistance level of up to 50 meters and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is XRX-ESH-P20062078.
4. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions.
5. To monitor the REM cycle, the Sleep Assistant heart rate tracking mode must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep. Only naps that exceed 20 minutes can be monitored.
6. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as arm hair, tattoos, or darker skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
7. The Personal Activity Intelligence is a personal physiological activity indicator. Based on heart rate data, daily activity intensity, and multidimensional dynamic comprehensive evaluation of personal physiological data, it’s converted into an intuitive PAI value using an algorithm to help you understand your physical condition without relying on single data. According to the HUNT Fitness Study research results, keeping your PAI value above 100 reduces the risk of death by cardiovascular disease and increases life expectancy. HUNT Fitness Study: This study, a sub-project of the HUNT study, was led by Professor Ulrik Wisloff from the Medical School of Norwegian University of Science and Technology. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
2. It supports a 9-day battery with typical use, and a 5-day battery life with heavy use. The typical usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 10 minutes) and sleep monitoring are turned on, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages, and the user raises the wrist 200 times to check the time. The user exercises 90 minutes every week. The heavy usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 1 minute) and sleep monitoring are turned on, sleep breathing quality and all-day stress monitoring are enabled, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages and is operated for 15 minutes, the user raises the wrist 100 times to check the time, and exercises 90 minutes every week. Note: For people with dark skin, the battery life will be further reduced with heavy usage. The battery life is affected by various factors, and the actual amount of time may be slightly different from the nominal value.
LONG 9-DAY BATTERY LIFE: When fully-charged, you can relax and enjoy more than a full week of travel or work without worrying about chargers.
MORE HEALTH TRACKING METRICS: The Amazfit Bip U Pro fitness smartwatch precise optical monitoring allows you to accurately track heart rate, blood oxygen levels, stress levels, breathing, quality of sleep, and sleeping patterns.
SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Get an intelligent little pal to remind you of the incoming calls, text messages, apps, and calendars, alarm clock, weather forecast, and smartphone music and camera control.
BUILT-IN GPS: The Amazfit Bip U Pro is equipped with Built-in GPS and GLONASS to track daily step count, distance traveled, and calories burned.