Fat accumulation in various parts of the body is a common problem. It is a one kind of disease. Fat can accumulate in the body if you eat lean foods continuously and not do the necessary physical exercise. The results, you can lose your beauty and feel unattractive.
Fat accumulation also arises many mental issues. People feel depress and low self-esteem. In the extreme case, people may think of suicide.
There are several different types of cosmetic methods in the market to restore beauty. Fat freezing is one of the best effective treatment methods. It has many benefits. Sometimes it is difficult to remove fat with diet and exercise, but fat freezing can do.
You should read this whole content to learn how you can back your lost beauty. The procedure can help boost self-confidence by removing fat. It is an approved and safe method.
What Is Fat Freezing?
Fat freezing, or Cryogenic lipolysis is a non-surgical treatment alternative to liposuction. It is an FDA approved non-invasive method. Fat cells are frozen for a period in the aim to melt them.
It is done to get rid of a double chin, love handles, and other unusual bulges of fat. It can selectively target any part of the body, such as thighs, tummy, abdomen, breasts, banana handles (fat under the buttocks), or upper arms. It can remove 25 percent of fat in a given area.
Patients need to sit for 35 minutes to an hour during fat freezing. Cooling paddles suction is used to the skin and crystallize fat cells. The treated area would first feel very frigid and then numb. However, this discomfort is minimal.
Does It Work?
Fat cells are much more sensitive to cold. Targeted cooling techniques are used to treat fat cells. Currently, it is one of the most effective treatment methods in the market.
If fat freezing is done by a professional, it can indeed help to lose fat. It may not be completely eliminated in one treatment. Results can vary person to person. You may have to wait a few weeks or even months to see before and after results of fat freezing.
The Cost of Fat Freezing
As fat freezing is a cosmetic procedure, cost isn’t covered by insurance. Averages cost of per treatment is $625.
If you are tempted to do fat freezing, for further information you can contact here (for laserbodysculpting.ca): 249 Queens Quay W Toronto, ON M5J 2N5 Canada 855-653-3131.
The Risk of Fat Freezing
Risks of fat freezing are:
- Numbness of nerves
Does it help you reduce weight?
Fat freezing will not help you lose weight. However, by maintaining a healthy diet and exercise you can control your weight.
Difference Between Fat Reduction and Weight Loss?
Weight loss simply reduces the size of the fat cells in the body. On the other hand, fat freezing reduces the number of fat cells in the body.
Fat cells are killed off by applying freezing treatment after they are frozen. Then, these cells are eliminated through the body’s natural metabolic processes.
What Is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting, or cryolipolysis, is a noninvasive body contouring procedure. A cosmetic surgeon uses a tool to freeze fat cells. Once the fat cells are destroyed, they are gradually weakened and eliminated from the body.
When Will You See CoolSculpting Results?
You may begin to see the changes within four weeks of treatment. The most significant effect will occur after two months. To see the best results of Coolsculpting before and after, you have to wait four to six months after treatment.
What are the Advantages of Fat Freezing?
There are many advantages of fat freezing, includes:
- Low risk procedure
- No risk of infection
- No need to sedative or anesthesia
- More than one area of the body may be treated in a single session
- People can go to their normal routine activities immediately after treatment
- People of all ages can take this treatment
- Damaged and destroyed fat cells are permanently removed from the body
- It does not damage to nerve fibers, blood vessels, or muscles
- It improves people’s appearance
- People may feel in increase in self-esteem
What are the Disadvantages of Fat Freezing?
Disadvantages of fat freezing include:
- Fat freezing is not suitable for significantly overweight or obese people
- Skin surface may become rough or irregular after treatment
- More than one session is needed to achieve desired results
- Take longer time to eliminate damaged fat cells from the body. So, you need to wait 6 to 8 weeks to take second sessions
- It takes 3 to 4 months to gain optimal results
- Paradoxical adipose hyperplasia can occur. It is a rare side effect. The size of fat cells increases after treatment. Men, and people of Hispanic ethnicity are more prone to this condition
- Weight gain is possible after fat freezing
- Fat may be accumulated in other parts of the body
People who are not recommended for fat freezing
- People with weakened immune systems
- People with abnormal cold sensitivity or cold intolerance
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
- Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria
- Cold urticaria
- Cold agglutinin disease
Fat freezing is a low-risk option for removing small amounts of fat. However, people should discuss first with their doctor before starting this treatment.
Source link Technology