Black Friday, sandwiches, elections, board video games, and a tribute to aviation are content material advertising and marketing alternatives for November 2023.
Content material advertising and marketing is creating, publishing, and selling articles, movies, or different content material to draw, interact, and retain clients for what you are promoting.
Listed below are 5 content material advertising and marketing concepts you need to use in November 2023.
1. Black Friday, Cyber Monday
Retail and ecommerce personnel have been engaged on vacation provides for months — or not less than they need to have.
The offers began with shopping for the very best stock at the very best costs in order that the financial savings fall on expectant buyers like Autumn leaves in a stiff November wind.
There may be, nonetheless, nonetheless time to create Black Friday and Cyber Monday content material to help these efforts — in not less than 3 ways.
- Reward guides. Produce posts describing the very best BFCM offers for numerous teams, i.e., “Learn how to save huge looking for grandchildren this Black Friday.”
- Highlight merchandise. Think about an article about your provider or product. For instance, an attire store would possibly deal with sustainable sourcing for the vacation season.
- Use humor. For additional factors, go for amusing, equivalent to a BFCM parody of kinds.
To this final level, I requested ChatGPT to generate a Black Friday advert within the voice of humor columnist Dave Barry. Right here’s the consequence:
© Dave Barry’s TV Deal Extravaganza! 8
Introducing the GINORMOUS Display TV for simply $99!
“+ Decision so excessive you’ll spot Wally with out making an attempt!
& Sound so actual, cooking reveals would possibly duck you!
& WiFi quicker than Uncle Bob’s repeated jokes.
®@ First 10 patrons get a magnifying glass for pixel searching! Buyer 11? Possibly some
leftover sweet. «
Doorways open post-turkey nap. Seize this bewildering deal earlier than it, like floppy disk save icons,
fades into obscurity!
DAVE BARRY’S ELECTRONIC EMPORIUM – The place humor meets electrifying offers!
Phrases apply. Unwanted side effects: Uncontrollable binge-watching.
You would possibly do one thing related: ask an AI device to provide your retailer’s BFCM advert copy after which share the ends in a weblog publish.
2. Nationwide Sandwich Day
November 3, 2023, is Nationwide Sandwich Day in the USA and a number of other different localities.
It’s typically held that John Montagu, the 4th Earl of Sandwich, invented the useful meal in 1762. In keeping with some, Montagu was a British statesman and a compulsive gambler who didn’t need to depart the cardboard desk to eat.
Reportedly, Montagu requested his valet to deliver him roast beef between two slices of bread so he might eat along with his fingers, starting a meals revolution.
In your firm’s November content material advertising and marketing, let the sandwich articles and movies go forth. For inspiration, take into account a latest article from Huckberry’s Journal. Huckberry is a males’s attire model with wonderful content material marking.
The article “4th Annual Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich Competitors” is directly prose, a video, a contest, and a recipe for a cranberry, chili, and duck sandwich on a bun.
3. Election Day
As a rule, retailers ought to keep away from political subjects. However that is not true for each model. The U.S. election day, November 2, 2023, may very well be a content material advertising and marketing alternative for some companies.
Tread evenly, know your model’s place, and take into account taking a stand if it is sensible. Listed below are a few examples.
Election day content material might make sense for manufacturers constructed on political partisanship. Merchandise equivalent to Jeremy’s Chocolate and Extremely Proper Beer are supposed to be political protests, so election commentary is acceptable.
Equally, some buyers are on the lookout for politically energetic manufacturers. The web site Progressive Shopper, for instance, charges firms primarily based on politics and encourages customers to “put your cash the place your values are.”
4. Play Monopoly Day
Within the spirit of nationwide days for absolutely anything you may consider, November 19, 2023, is Nationwide Play Monopoly Day.
Whereas today will likely be a chance for sport outlets or shops promoting licensed Monopoly merchandise, nearly any enterprise might use the date to encourage partaking, search-engine-friendly content material. Listed below are a number of examples.
- The historical past of Monopoly. Dive into the origins and evolution of the enduring board sport, exploring its creation, patent journey, and numerous iterations over time.
- High 10 most coveted Monopoly properties. Survey your clients or employees on their favourite Monopoly properties, then compile and current the ends in a enjoyable and visible method.
- Monopoly in common tradition. Discover Monopoly’s quite a few references, variations, and appearances in films, TV reveals, books, and different media.
- World wide with Monopoly. Showcase numerous worldwide Monopoly editions, highlighting every model’s distinctive properties and cultural variations. This might assist a retailer promoting travel-related gadgets.
5. Aviation Historical past Month
November 2023 is a chance to rejoice aviation historical past. This month-long commemoration is a nod to humanity’s age-old dream of flight, from the waxed wings of Icarus to the steel-clad behemoths that cruise our modern-day skies.
Aviation connects continents and brings folks nearer. Its historical past is wealthy with tales of daring, innovation, and a little bit of turbulence.
Content material entrepreneurs can harness aviation to gas their November content material technique. And also you don’t should be Boeing or Airbus to get on board. Listed below are some examples.
- A kitchen provide store might publish recipes for the traditional airplane meals of the Fifties.
- A golf or fishing provide retailer would possibly produce a information to the very best fly-in programs or streams.
- An eBay store promoting outdated DVDs would possibly create an inventory of aviation-themed films.